This week's challenge!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Photobucket


What's "I challenge you to..."? It's weekly special where we (Flor de Maria Fashion & I) challenge our readers and bloggers around the globe to wear specific trends or themes- and we would love if you could join us. Every Monday, we'll publish the  each week's challenge, so you have all week to plan your outfit and wear it. Then on Sundays: we'll show you how we wore the trend/theme and you'll be able to share your link&outfit with everyone. 







This week’s challenge: (08/15/2011 - 08/21/2011) We Challenge you to … get inspired by your favorite era.

Choose a decade and get inspired by it; it can be a piece, the hairstyle or the makeup. Be as creative as you want! I know this one is going to be hard... I don't even know which decade I would recreate while still wearing a wearable outfit. Can't wait to see your outfits!




Photobucket


¿QuĆ© es " Te reto a...." ?"Te reto a..." es una secciĆ³n semanal donde retamos (Flor de Maria Fashion y yo) a todas las bloggers y lectoras a usar ciertas tendencias/ temas- y nos encantarĆ­a que nos acompaƱaran. Cada lunes publicaremos el reto, de manera que tengan toda la semana para planificar y usar su outfit. Luego el domingo nosotras compartiremos como lo usamos nosotras y pondremos un espacio para que ustedes dejen el link de sus artĆ­culos. 



El reto de la proxima semana: (22/08/2011- 29/08/2011) : InspĆ­rate en tu dĆ©cada favorita


La moda siempre regresa, razĆ³n por la cual ver hacia atrĆ”s e inspirarnos en una dĆ©cada nos pareciĆ³ super divertido. Se que esta va a ser dĆ­ficil porque no se cual escoger, tengo ganas de retarme y escoger los 40s o 50s... ¿y ustedes cual van a hacer?

___________________









Previous Challenges:                                                RETOS PASADOS:
- Maxi skirts                                                              - FALDAS LARGAS.
-Mixed prints                                                           -
 Mezclar estampados.
-Celebrity inspired                                                -  Vestirte como tu celebridad favorita. (Mi versiĆ³n)
- Wear polka dots                                                   -  USar lunares.
Primary colors                                                      - Colores primarios
-Contrasting colors                                                -  Colores que contrasten.
- Taking over somebody else's closet                 - Atacar el closet de otra persona
AM TO PM                                                           -  Del dĆ­a a la noche


13 comments

  1. Dany sin pensarlo los sesentas... Depronto algo de los 40s tambiƩn quedarƭa lindo jijij me muestras si te decides por eso!!! besos desde Colombia dany te leo siempre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SOOOOOOOOOO want to do thiss! I think I am going to do it chica! I can't wait to see your look. What era are you going to do?

    http://dirttydiana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh this is going to be a hard one! But I already have a lot of ideas! lol Can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  4. sin dudarlo los 60 ademƔs tal cual me lo pondrƭa ahora no lo veo para nada desfasado.

    un beso

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gonna be such a cool challenge I can't wait !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, I think I might join the challenge! :)

    http://bitterdoglady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encanta este reto, adoro la moda de los aƱos 50, me inspirarƩ en esa dƩcada!!!

    Besitos y felicidades por los retos me encantan todos!!

    http://ideasfashionandmakeup.blogspot.com/2011/08/leather-shorts-in-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice challenge!
    what are you going to do?

    http://thechicandcheapblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool challenge. My fav era is he 20s!

    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. A veces me inspiro en los 60 otras en los 80 o 90...pero me gusta seguir mis impulsos en el dĆ­aa dĆ­a!!genial este post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello nena ya termine mi entry i chose the Hippie Era and i see you did as well. Isn't it just so much fun ...
    Its groovy Baby lol ! Check me out
    http://scarlettglam.blogspot.com/2011/08/nanys-klozet-challenge-of-week.html

    ReplyDelete