Dream sequins

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Photobucket

This was actually the 1st pictures we took in Miami after my holiday trip to Venezuela and Europe- my bf got upset because I kept complaining on the picture quality (if you look closely, the are not as sharp as the rest of the posts). After changing the lens many times, we realized something was wrong with his camera and he sent it to Canon so they can fix it. Reason why we have been taking them lately with my camera (which I LOVE and a lot people ask me what model it is- Canon Rebel T3i and I use the 50 mm 1.8F lens for those wondering :) ) Back to the outfit, I had been waiting for this bag for a couple of weeks and I was so excited when it got home that I couldn't wait to wear it- it's the perfect size/shape.. and I adore the sequins). This time I paired with simple pieces that equal a super glam outfit and I really like that it is a versatile look that you can wear to a lot of different occasions (like going out with your friends,  change the leather pants for black business pants and you are ready to work). I actually wore it to go out with my boyfriend and have sushi (it's like our thing, we are addicted to it). Finally I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog- don't forget to leave your comment ( I love reading what you liked, what you didn't like, what you would change, how much you wear X piece). XOXO

______________________________

Les cuento que estas fueron las primeras fotos que tome en Miami después de mi viaje por Venezuela y Europa- mi novio se molestó conmigo porque no paraba de quejarme porque las fotos no estaban tan enfocadas como a mi me gustan. Intentamos varias veces, con diferentes lentes... hasta que nos dimos cuenta que no eran los lentes.. sino su cámara. Mientras que la mía estuvo funcionando de lo mejor en el viaje- me lo preguntan mucho, mi cámara es una Canon Rebel T3i y el lente que uso es el 50mm 1.8F. Bueno volviendo al outfit, había estado esperando esta cartera de Mimi Boutique por unas semanas... no es hermosa- es chiquita pero le cabe todo lo que necesitas, aparte que tiene un bolsillo en la parte de atrás en donde yo pongo el celular porque es comodísimo. La combiné con piezas sencillas pero glam para un look que puedes usar en muchísimas ocasiones (desde salir con tus amigas hasta para el trabajo). Yo lo utilicé para un almuerzo/cena con mi novio, como les dije fue el día después de llegar de Paris.. entonces queríamos ir a comer sushi juntos lo antes posible.  Gracias por pasar por aquí... no olvides dejar tu comentario- saben que soy todo oídos en cuanto a críticas constructivas: que cambiarían, como usarían x's pieza. Un abrazo!!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bag/Cartera: c/o Mimi Boutique
Necklace/Collar: c/o Flor de Maria Fashion
Sunglasses/Lentes: MNG by Mango (c/o JC Penney)
Booties/Botines: BCBG.
Pants: Forever 21
Black shirt: Furor Moda
Blazer: Zara

54 comments

  1. Me encanta, para mí el blazer blanco y la cartera son las piezas claves. Ya lo había visto en lookbook hace días y creí que era un post repetido xD. Saludos :) (ah y me acabas de antojar de sushi xD)

    www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanto. La cartera se ve super divertida por las sequins. y el collar esta bello

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look!

    http://blogheloisamuller.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encantas!!! me gusta mucho tu estilo

    http://laspuertasdelarmario.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dannyyy hermoso tu blazer y tu collar.... y el look impecable como siempre....
    Por fa!! sube más videos.... son encantadores...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta el look por minimalista. Es perfecto y no le cambiaría nada, pero si también se pudiera, usaría también una cartera roja, porque el blanco rojo y negro quedan bien juntos igual al contrastarse. Abrazos x

    http://paintmeinthelandscape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muy guapa Danny! me encanto el look, te lo robare :P jaja, y la cartera es identica a una que vi en coach!


    BESOS DESDE MÉXICO!
    http://thefantastico.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Estas radiante Dany!! Definitivamente sos toda una inspiración para mi!! Besitos bella que tengas un hermoso día!

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like always, I love it! I really like the bag & ur hair! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your look! SO chic!
    xo

    http://fashionmood-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. loving the black and white simplicity, something I have been doing a lot recently

    Best,
    Casey
    Girl in the Poodle Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the look. You look stunning!! Dany, what's your favorite sushi place in Miami?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit! its so chic and cute! i would wear this for my go to outfit!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorge look and I luv your hair pinnedup

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute outfit! i love how clean and crisp a white blazer looks...i def need one for spring. i just wish zara's blazers weren't so expensive. love this whole outfit!

    -gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  16. Me encantó tu outfit, en especial el collar está hermosisimo.

    Saludos desde Venezuela :)


    www.renaglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. those sequins are AWESOME love the necklace <3
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    CHICTOPIA

    ReplyDelete
  18. omg soo fabulos!!!!!!!


    http://babylovesfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. this look is amazing! you look so chic and gorgeous. i love that white blazer. although i'd be so afraid of getting anything on it! lol. LOVE IT! <3

    toni
    http://thelovehanger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous! I love the white blazer and the shoulders on it :)

    I have that camera too, I love it!!

    Saludos chica!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look stunning! I love the entire look! Your blog is one of my favorites!


    Louisa
    http://circasundayafternoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this look !

    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. cute outfit! Theres a new outfit post on my blog as well:))


    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow that looks just like a handbag I got at Tosca Blu! Great look! http://latica-gringa.blogspot.com/2011/10/handbag-discovery-tosca-blu.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. I adore your blazer and statement necklace! Gorgeous!


    http://i-shopped-till-i-dropped.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the look! esp. the sequined purse.

    -B

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow dany love loveeee this outfit me encanta el toque con el collar and the bag <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute look, I love the necklace & sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Classic!

    Love, Megan

    clothingparade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. i love your shoes! have you seen my new update? you can subscribe if you want! thanks
    http://leilula.blogspot.com/2012/01/globos-de-oro-outfits.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adoro el blazer! y el collar es divino :)

    besitos
    Happiness Everywhere♥

    ReplyDelete
  32. Adoro este look, lo que más me gusta es el blazer blanco y el collar. ¡Es precioso!

    ¡Un beso!

    http://quierounblogdemoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the blazer and the bag, kisses.
    http://www.descontraidas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hola wapa!
    Me ha encantado tu outfit , super wpa .
    Besoss--Maika--

    ReplyDelete
  35. Huy q mal me suena lo de tu equipo.jajaja
    Vamos tu ya me entiendes ... que estas muy wpa con tu modelito de hoy.
    Besoss--Maika--

    ReplyDelete
  36. Me encanta el blazer blanco! ^^
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hermosa combinación de blanco y negro... El bolso está divino, AMO las lentejuelas!
    xx
    Karo

    ReplyDelete
  38. preciosa como siempre cielo!
    besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  39. preciosa como siempre cielo!
    besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Ameiii o blazer branco!!!
    Muito lindo o look..

    Bjss!!

    www.blogdasacolla.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Danny, you are the cutest thing ever!:D

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hola!

    me encanta tu look!
    el negro te queda genial, pero me gusta más cuando vas de colorines!


    un besoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm so in love with your glasses! I was just wondering if you bought them a long time ago or just a few time ago (so I can decide if should go to a mango store right now to buy those beautiful glasses!!) Thank you so much and sorry for bothering with this question!

    ReplyDelete