Celebrity Inspired: Kourtney & Scott

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket


This week I realized that I haven't done a "celebrity inspired" look in a while. Looking for celebrity looks, the first webpage I checked was Kourtney's blog- I really love her style and I like that she posts looks and where the items are from. As soon as I saw her with cargo pants and a button up shirt, I found my look. But then I realized that Scott's outfit was very casual and easy to copy- so I asked my boyfriend.. do you have a gray polo and black pants? Reason why today's celebrity inspired look is "double"- and as you can se, Gabo took it very seriously and put his hands like Scott's and everything haha. My complete outfit costs around $150 (details at the end of the post)- while Kourtney's bag+shoes exceeds $5,000! (and that's not even considering the D&G top). I know Kourtney's shoes are snakeskin while mine are leopard, and I'm not wearing any sunglasses- but the whole point is to also give it your own twist to it! After having so much fun with the timer, we had a late lunch with my mom- and then I headed to the mall with her and I gave her a makeover. It was for my styling class but I'm sure she enjoyed it, and she ended up look amazing! I hope you are enjoying your Sunday! XOXO
____________________________

Me di cuenta que tenía varias semanas sin hacer "el look por menos"- o copiar el look de una celebridad por menos- y la primera página a buscar fue el blog de Kourtney, sinceramente porque me encanta su estilo. Al verla con unos pantalones cargo, lo quise copiar inmediatamente- luego me di cuenta que el look de Scott era bastante sencillo y mucho más casual que siempre, así que le pregunté a mi novio: ¿tienes una polo gris clara y unos pantalones negros?  Así que el "look por menos" es doble en esta ocasión- y pueden ver que Gabo se lo tomó en serio, está hasta imitando la pose de Scott jajaja.  Mi look total cuesta aproximadamente $150 (al final de este post pueden ver en detalle los precios)- mientras que solo la cartera + zapatos de Kourtney sobrepasan los $5,000 (¡y eso es sin contar la camisa Dolce&Gabbana!). Una de las razones por las que quería los zapatos de estampado de culebra era para que el look quedara más parecido- pero me gusta mucho como quedó con los de leopardo.  Después de reirnos un rato tomando fotos- nos fuimos a comer con mi mamá. Y luego la acompañe al centro comercial y le hice un makeover, quedó bellísima! Espero que estén disfrutando el domingo! Un abrazo grandísimo a todas!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shoes/Zapatos: Aldo ($80)
Pants/Pantalones cargo: Express ($40)
Top: Forever 21 ($15)
Necklace/collar: Forever 21 ($8)
Bag/Cartera: Vintage-thrifted ($7)

61 comments

  1. It's a good idea :)
    I love this look

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did an awesome job, y me soprendidste con tu bf. hehe es bien guero parese gringo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastico dani!! deberias volver a hacer otro reto con el look de una celebrity!

    Un besote!

    www.juliphotodiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Se ven divinoooooos los dosss!!!
    Creo que tu novio de tanto tomarte fotos a tomado ideas, se le ve muy natural jajajaja
    Besos Dany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, who took your photos if the boyfriend was in them? LOL. I love this look! You both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT!!!! The whole look is amazing, especially the leopard pumps!!!!

    P.S: I posted pics of my new boots on my blog on Friday, go check them out!! <3

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Como me gustan estos posts, además me encanta que aparezca tu novio je je, muestra muchisima complicidad.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. you guys look better than them! ahah, gorgeous Daniela :)

    xoxo

    http://dressupasinsuitup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danii me encanta, se ven muy bn los dos! Y amo tus cargo pants

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great idea :) you both look so well dressed :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is super cute! You guys look so much better than Kourtney and Scott :) Just saying... :)

    xoxo,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bellisimos, ha quedado genial.
    Un besito
    http://www.thinkingaboutclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is too cute! What a great idea, your blog is amazing :)

    MK Style Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jajajaajjajaja que divinos se ven juntos!!!! y que lindo tu noviooooo que te ayudo jajajaja, mi esposo es tan penoso que ni loco se hubiera dejado tomar fotos jajajaaja. Como siempre ME ENCANTA tu pelooooo. Deberias de poner un tutorial de como hacer esos riffles tan lindos =) y como cuidas tu pelo para no maltratarlo.

    Xoxo

    Raque

    ReplyDelete
  16. Te he visto por Trendation y me he enamorado de cada uno de tus looks!!! son todos fabulosos.. me declaro fan de tu estilo! jeje
    Te sigo, un besazoo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Muy guapos los dos! Me encanta el bolso, es una monada :)
    Adoro tu estilo!
    Besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Guapisima! Me encanta el post! Y la idea low cost es ideal! Una pareja perfecta! Un beso
    http://www.blesstheit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. vas genial!! sois mas monos que los KArdashian!! muy chic! Pasate por mi blog! espero q te guste mi ultimo post! Un besito! nos vemos pronto en FiNa&SaLaDa!! XOXO
    www.finaisalada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is the cutest thing I've ever seen. You look gorgeous together! And your outfit really looks like Kourtney's. :)


    Destination Moi

    ReplyDelete
  21. awww this is very cute. you are beautiful and the bf is handsome :)

    -gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look lovely, I like your version more than Kourtney's!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. awww you guys did soo great love the look of both of ya you're boyfriend is a great sport.

    xoxo

    jeimy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Divina Dani! Que lindo tu novio, parece que le ha gustado mucho esto y cuidado jeje igual se hace un blog y te hace competencia jeje

    Saludos a los dos!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thats such a great idea!!! Love yours guys loook!



    Come Visit&Get Comfortable
    WWW.STAYYOUNGFOREVER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  26. ahh. I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super cute! y q lindo tu novio siguiendote la idea, les quedó super bien el look :)

    Lulita's Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the two of you even better! Great look(s)
    x Martine

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow Dany no puedo dejar de verlos, es que de verdad que les quedó buenísimo el post! Tú y tu novio tienen un estilazo, que genial idea! Ayer vi esas fotos de Kourt y Scott y amé el outfit de ella, que te va genial!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  30. How funny I saw this on Kourtney's blog too and I have all the stuff for it too so I wanted to recreate it. It was really nice seeing you do it too :)You look great!
    -nancy
    fanceeenanceee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. haha you guys are awesome! I love how stylish scott and kourt are and i would say you guys gave them a run for their money ;)

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  32. me encanto tu look y me encanta el apoyo que tienes de tu novio... super hermosos... http://latertuliadeyveth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. how cute! love that he played Scott! hee hee... you look better than Kourt!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Epa deberías dejar esto como una sección fija y así imitar look de PAREJAS famosas. Ustedes serían como el Brad Pitt y la Angelina Jolie de la moda blogger jajajaja.
    POR FA, sigan haciendolo. Tu novio es muy guapo y tu muy linda:)

    ReplyDelete
  35. aww how cute!!


    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. i love how you make the most of your closet by remixing outfits and using them in different ways. you have shown me that i don't have to go shopping ALL the time to recreate a new look. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  37. such a cute outfit and i love how your boyfriend cooperated so well! adorable!

    krissykreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. He buscado un top así desde hace rato. Voy a buscarlo en Forever!

    www.comiendoenla.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love this look - the heels are gorgeous :

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog
    enter my Gorjana bracelet giveaway today!

    ReplyDelete
  40. awww que idea tan original, aparte que padre que tu novio se preste para eso y se lo tome tan enserio :P me dio risa la foto jaja

    BESOS DESDE MÉXICO
    http://thefantastico.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow Nany, your blouse is incredible! Me encanta muchisimo! I can't believe it was only $15 --you make forever 21 look so chic (I'm thinking back to the pleather shorts you rock so well)!! They should hire you as a model!! I prefer your look over Kourtney's.


    http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

    find me on twitter @FashionBlawger

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hello, very chic inspiration.
    Kiss.
    http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  43. So cute seeing you and your bf in a post! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love it Nany I think you should do more post like this. When are you going to announce the winner of the Rebecca Minkoff bag?

    ReplyDelete
  45. me encanta el estilismo con la camisa blanca y el collar por debajo.
    un saludo desde españa;
    www.pinceladasdeestilo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wow! Looks so much like what she is wearing. You look stunning. And the outfit is really nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Did you get a new watch?!?! It's pretty...where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  48. Dany te felicito! x mucho menos estás mucho más linda q la celebrity! me encanta tu blog, besos

    ReplyDelete
  49. I loved your look 'Kourtney'!That's beautiful!

    Michelly Santos
    www.backstagemania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I looooove that outfit! Esoecially those cargo pants. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love the whole look and specially those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. yo amo a esta pareja y su estilo total son hermosos
    wayofmylifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Keila from Puerto RicoNovember 17, 2011 at 1:49 PM

    Linda pareja!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  54. el novio esta fiuuuuu fiuuuuu! jajajaja lindo post!

    ReplyDelete
  55. You should do more posts like this "Inspired", it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete